Spring Into Reading Wrap-Up at Callapidder Days is underway. Katrina suggested a few questions to help us evaluate our progress. Here goes
- What was the best book you read this spring?
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- What book could you have done without?
- The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
- Did you try out a new author this spring? If so, which one, and will you be reading that author again?
- Julie Carobini's Chocolate Beach! I am looking forward to reading Truffles By The Sea.
- What did you learn -- about anything --
through this challenge?
- I've learned to keep a quotes journal. I'd been copying on scraps of paper and tossing them in a drawer, but I'm organizing those things this summer. Books have an enormous impact on me; the several lines from a novel that make me catch my breath are as revealing about my soul as a personal diary.
- What was the best part of the Spring Reading Thing?
- I liked the camaraderie, knowing that so many women were participating and sharing.
- Would you be interested in participating in another reading challenge this fall?
- YES AND AMEN!